With it soon being Mental Health Awareness Week 2019, we’d like to highlight several articles for students who experience mental health challenges. Unfortunately couldn’t tenuously link anything into this years’ theme of ‘body image’, still hope they’re very useful.
- Job searching advice for students experiencing mental health challenges
- Advice for if you feel worried about speaking to an employer about your mental health challenges
- Graduate Job Podcast – how to deal with anxiety and stress when applying for a graduate job
- Balancing job searching and mental well-being
- Social anxiety and job interviews
- What can companies do to support new staff who experience mental health challenges?
- Have a conditional job offer but need to retake exams due to your mental health?